Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starting in the Middle of My Journey

It might seem strange that I'm starting this blog in the middle of my journey, but that's where I am today. Originally from the UK, my Australian adventure started about two years ago when my husband was offered a job in Sydney. Since then, it seems like we have climbed several mountains - moving across the world, dealing with visa issues, having a baby, and more recently, moving to another part of Australia.

I look upon our most recent move - from Sydney to a small town in the state of Victoria - as the second stage in our Australian adventure. I did not plan to move here and I was sad to leave Sydney, but I am grateful that we have the opportunity to experience life in a different part of Australia, a place that is quite different from Sydney.

In this blog, I intend to write about diverse subjects - my daily life, places I have visited, moving to Australia, obtaining Australian visas, interesting stories and facts about Australia and much more. If you are considering moving to Australia and have a specific question, please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer.

No comments: